Cheetah 60A Reglage och 21.5T Motor Sensor
Cheetah 1/10th 60A Sensored Combo set is ready to run out of box, coming with Cheetah 60A Sensored ESC, Cheetah 21T Sensored Motor and a programming card.
This combo is perfect for 1/10th F1 Stock-Spec cars!
Cheetah 1/10th CS60 60A Sensored ESC is designed for 1/10th and 1/12th scale car with the use of 2-3 cells LiPo battery and 5-9 NiMH battery. Equipped with 6V/3A BEC, it doesn't need a separate receiver pack. With Program Card, you could set cut-off voltage, brake and punch strength, drag brake and other parameters.
The 21.5T Cheetah 1/10th Sensored Motor is a perfect match for the new stock-spec 1/10 F1 class.
- Brushless sensored in-runner motor
- 150 watt
- Rotordia: 12.5 mm
- 1600KV (revs per volt)
- Weight: 165 g
- Shaft dia: 3.175 mm (1/8)
- 2-3S LiPo
- Gearing 1/10 Touring Medium Track: 3.5:1
- Gearing 1/10 Touring Small Track: 4.2:1
- Cheetah 60A BL sensored ESC
- Cheetah 21-5T sensored BL motor
- Toro Surface programming card
- Sensor wire
- Cooling fan